1. He shepherded us on an excursion.
2. Neighbours have invited us out, given us clothes, and taken us on excursions.
3. We went for an outing on a breezy day.
4. We went for an outing on a crisp fall day.
5. We shall go for an outing next Sunday.
6. She went on safari out of Nairobi, and swam in the Indian Ocean.
7. If it is fine tomorrow, we can go hiking.
8. If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we will go hiking.
9. They set forth on their hike immediately after breakfast.
10. We go for an outing on a crisp fall day.
11. I am going on a hike with some of the guys.
12. Would you like to go hiking? Today a nice day.
你想要去远足 吗 ?今天天气不错.
13. I haven't made up my mind whether to go hiking or not.
14. How about going for an outing to the field this weekend?
这周末到田野去远足 怎么样 ?
15. More of them to go swimming than to go hiking.
Ann: Would you like to go hiking?
Go hiking, go birdwatching, get a dog, walk to work.
If I owned only ballet flats, I wouldn’t be able to go hiking, or walk long distances while traveling.
Take a hike, or a walk on the beach, or walk through and discover a new neighborhood – thenyou can sit down for coffee or a meal.
Look at the things you see every day with a new eye. Consider how you would perceive them if itwas the first time you’d ever noticed them.
I stayed at home instead of going hiking yesterday.
I often play football. Sometimes I go hiking.
Today is sunny. Let's go hiking.
Usually I play football. Sometimes I go hiking.
We went for AN outing on a breezy day.
Spring is coming Some students want to climb hills, others want to go hiking.
If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we will go hiking.
A few of my favorite cheap dates are going to the beach with lunch in the cooler, nature hikesand cruising flea markets.
It's a fine day today. Let's go hiking!
He has decided to go hiking every Sunday, for he thinks that hiking is good for health.去远足的双语例句
You may get lost when you go on a trip alone.
I can't go hiking, either .
We went for an outing on a crisp fall day.
One Sunday afternoon while my father was trying to nap, my siblings and I were encouraged to go for a hike.
What fun it is to go hiking in such warm spring days!
My Family members asked me curiously: "Why they ask you to go hiking?"
Pooh and piglet are going to start hiking right now.
I just want you to relax a little.
Do you think we can hire a taxi driver for the day to take us up to the trail?
But mother, why we are still in zoos, do not desert hiking?
Went outdoors to hike, play games, swim, play in the snow, camp out?
Take time to smell the roses, watch a sunset or sunrise with a loved one, take a walk along theseashore, hike in the woods etc. Learn to live in the present moment and cherish it.
For me, that’s reading and running, but others might like crafts or meditation or yoga or goingon hikes or surfing or whatever.
How about going hiking?
Go for a hike or a bike ride or any other fun outdoor activity just to shake off those wintercobwebs.