1. A debriefing would follow this operation, to determine where it went wrong.
2. He's going to fix a time when I can see him.
3. There are bound to be question marks over his future.
4. The identities of the deceased have now been determined.
5. He explored the wound with his finger, trying to establish its extent.
6. It is an open question how long that commitment can last.
7. An autopsy was being done to establish the cause of death.
8. We are saying nothing until all the details have been finalised.
9. She looked round to make sure there was no giggling or silliness.
10. Caste is defined primarily by social honour attained through personal life-style.
11. He could not tell whether the floor was wood or stone.
12. They'd fixed yesterday that Mike'd be in late today.
13. Check whether you are entitled to a discretionary grant for your course.
14. Testing needs to be done to determine the long-term effects on humans.
15. Are you sure I can't mix you a drink?
The time for our meeting has been fixed already.
To make sure that he was at home, I called him up in advance.
He looked around to confirm that he was alone.
Too great certainty destroys certainty itself.
The gauge set against him was much higher than the one set on his older brother.
The steam turbine used in nuclear power plant works in wet steam area.
A date given to an event or a document that is earlier than the actual date.
The scheme of the slubby space is consistent with that to the slubby length.
Only the indetermination is a confirmable factor.确定的双语例句
We booked several flights just to be sure.
Don't start the operation till you're sure she's gone under.
The police determined that no crime had been committed in the street.
But what I would say is that we should not be comfortably sure of anything.
I use that service as an example of how to determine what processing to do where.
We accept that what will be is not yet determined, and thatwe can steer the course of events inone direction or another.
I am not sure which one I need.
We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.
If you can gather this data, you can then determine those techniques that are most effective inyour environment.
You can determine this by subtracting the amount of sugars from the total carbohydrates.