The ship made slow progress through the rough sea.
Gull flies over the sea.
This painting is a representation of a storm at sea.
I felt comfortable sailing on the smoothness of the sea.
Sealed containers of nuclear waste have been dumped in the sea.
There are long indented coastlines in the South Sea.
Nori or seaweed or sea salad are also excellent resources of sea minerals.
Shortly before this flatness we saw sargasso weed floating by.
Japan exports marine products to other countries.海的双语例句
1. Helen's choice of lipstick was a good match for her skin-tone.
2. Banks spent his national service in the Royal Navy.
3. Among the most spectacular sights are the great sea-bird colonies.
4. "Helen had something to eat before she left," put in Cecil anxiously.
5. This was Hyer's last fight, for no one else challenged him.
6. Helen is also 25 and from Birmingham, but the similarity ends there.
7. He and Helen celebrated their silver wedding last year.
8. "It's not an agreeable state of affairs," concurs Heitham.
9. US forces are poised for a massive air, land and sea assault.
10. The Hayward exhibition has been curated by the artist Bernard Luthi.
11. Marine insurance is governed by a strict series of rules and regulations.
12. A barge was about a hundred yards away, waiting to return seaward.
13. She had made Helen a dress which showed off her tiny waist.
14. Who wrote the screenplay from Patricia Highsmith's book? Raymond Chandler, no less.
15. General Lewis Hyde had served under General "Billy" Mitchell.