She ordered a hamburger and French fries.
The hamburger not only smells good but (also) tastes delicious.
I like the hamburgers where we usually have hamburgers.
Some find burgernomics hard to swallow.
Put the hamburgers on the grill.
Hamburgers are our house specialty.
I want you to put ketchup on the hamburger.
I started cooking the little hamburgers over a fire.
1. The vegetarian burger was an innovation which was rapidly exported to Britain.
2. Horst, a German from Hamburg, was a true original.
3. Avoid unhealthy foods such as hamburger and chips.
4. There was a hamburger stand at the entrance to the station.
5. Back then I could bolt down three or four burgers and a pile of French fries.
6. At the age of sixteen he qualified for a place at the University of Hamburg.
7. He's been forced into slave labour at burger bars to earn a bit of cash.
8. Instead of dining in top restaurants and wearing expensive suits, he likes to eat hamburgers and buys clothes off the peg.
9. Yes. I'd like a hamburger and an order of French fries.
10. Six hundred Viking boats attacked Hamburg , which was set on fire.
11. Let me take two crucial instances, Hamburg and Berlin.
12. And now to make sure we've got the hamburger patties.
13. Mike and I had a hamburger this afternoon, and we talked.
14. About 7. I'm grilling burgers.
15. Put the hamburgers on the grill.